Worship God With Us
The experience of worship at Saint Mark is as diverse as the community that worships in our historic century-old sanctuary. With the rich Wesleyan heritage as a foundation, Saint Mark is alive in worship and in witness, bringing voice to the inclusive love of God with varied musical styles and diverse liturgical and seasonal experiences.
Although most people would call our worship style “traditional,” you will find that we worship and celebrate Jesus in many forms. For example, we feature gospel music during Black History month in February, and old-time southern gospel & bluegrass during Camp Meeting month in August.
Worship is ever evolving at Saint Mark as we discover more clearly who God is, and who we are called to be as God's people. Regardless of your background or denominational heritage, we welcome you!
Join us each and every Sunday at either 9:00 a.m. or 11:15 a.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Nursery: Nurseries are provided for infants and toddlers and are
located on the first floor of the Education building.
- Hearing & Visual Aids: Enhanced Listening Devices and large print hymnals are
Our 11:15 service is interpreted for the hearing impaired. Ask an usher or visit the audio/visual soundboard in the back corner of the sanctuary.
- Parking: Free parking is available in the lot at the corner of Peachtree and Sixth Streets, and the lot at the corner of Juniper and Fifth
Streets (click here for a map). Parking Permits are required; please see an
usher for a permit. The lot behind the church should be
reserved for the elderly, families with young children
and those who are disabled.
- Recordings: Only the 11:15 service is recorded. Click here to listen to, download, or purchase a copy of our services.
- Communion: United Methodist communion is open to ALL Christians. Click here for some questions and answers about United Methodists & Communion.
- Baptism: The understanding of baptism varies among Christian demoniations. Click here for the United Methodist understanding of baptism.
Click here to see the details from our worship services listed by date, including the sermon, scripture, music, baptisms and any other special events.
Click here to participate in the worship service.